Who we are
The first 10 years of my leadership career I used what I call “static cling” leadership. My style was a combination of whatever stuck from those before me. Although my team was effective, they were distracted by preventable drama and stress. As a result, I was suffering health consequences. But when you are running a large department with big fiscal targets who has time for leadership training?
All that changed in 2009. I was recruited to work under a leader who valued and modeled a strength-based approach, research, balance, meditation and nature. The focus of the work was with leaders in Native American communities. I was exposed to new ways of leading myself and others. The impact, both personally and professionally inspired me to become a relentless learner about leadership best practice, coaching and mentoring, experiential education and the amazing capacity of our heart and brain.
Past colleagues and clients heard about my work and in 2011 Beth Wonson Consulting was born. A strictly referral based business, I started out with just a few clients. We’ve now grown into a team (link to team) of like-minded professionals serving companies and individuals who share our values and want to exceed their goals while having a positive impact on the world!
If you’d like to explore working with Beth Wonson Consulting, here is a peek into our beliefs and how we would empower you to achieve your maximum potential.
- Everyone has uniquely valuable strengths and skills that expand and grow when spotlighted and nurtured.
- The role of leadership is to inspire, motivate, empower, provide resources and hold people accountable thereby fostering and maximizing unique skills.
- Effective leadership and followership must be taught, modeled and nurtured.
- Being the leader in your life or your business can be scary, lonely and isolating.
- Everyone needs a trusted coach or mentor to stand with them in the fire.
- Inspired and empowered employees really can change the world.
- Beth Wonson Consulting is uniquely qualified to bring out the best in you and your team.
There are many ways we can connect and start our relationship… here is the link to pick the one that is right for you or your organization. Let’s talk!
Weekly Tips & Strategies
Sign up for the newsletter below and get weekly tips and insights that are sure to bring help motivate and focus you throughout the year. You will also be among the first to receive updates on our upcoming events and workshops.
Heart Expansion Exercise
Enjoy 10 easy minutes of accessing joy, abundance and peace!
Navigating Challenging Dialogue in the Workplace- 1-day course This workshop is for team leaders, supervisors, manage…Events Details