Date(s) - 11/09/2017
Categories No Categories
CPS HR Consulting
Self-awareness and self-management are key attributes contributing to employees’ success, happiness, purpose, and fulfillment. When employees lack skills or the awareness of how to assess situations, manage their responses, and positively contribute to team goals, the result can be blaming, helplessness, low productivity, gossip, and drama. The cost to the organization is loss of time and productivity, increased turnover, and contagious negativity running through entire departments.
In this fun and engaging workshop, employees will learn to become empowered to make positive shifts. We will explore thinking errors and behavior patterns and explore how our brains deal with stress and fear. Employees will gain insight into how they each can positively impact drama, conflict, and productivity as well as alter negative patterns of behavior. This is a fun, activity-rich workshop focused on improving happiness and satisfaction in work and in life.
- Explore ways to create and maintain a healthy relationship with work. Uncover their default style under stress, and garner tips to mitigate negative reactions.
- Learn to set boundaries and eliminate gossip and drama.
- Learn how to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy conflict.
- Identify their own authentic play style and how it use it to improve productivity.
- Be introduced to the ways in which we all avoid and resist accountability.
- Identify tools to transfer learning to maintain or improve work satisfaction and joy
Weekly Tips & Strategies
Sign up for the newsletter below and get weekly tips and insights that are sure to bring help motivate and focus you throughout the year. You will also be among the first to receive updates on our upcoming events and workshops.