Is a poor leadership style wreaking havoc with your team?
Developing highly effective leaders is critical to enabling any organization to achieve its mission and objectives.
Effective Leadership is a Learned Skill
Developing highly effective leaders is critical for an organization to achieve its mission and objectives. Unfortunately, for many, the skills that lands you in a leadership position are not the skills that will keep you in that position.
Poor communication and leadership skills can wreak havoc on team dynamics, unintentionally creating obstacles and drama within the organization.
The “expert to leader quandary” is one of the most common situations in organizations today
This quandary can result in:
- Lack of cohesive team dynamics
- Poor transparency, communication, and collaboration
- Individual goals unaligned with team and organization goals
- Lack of confidence, inability to inspire and motivate teams
- Ambiguity, poor executive presence
- Inability to give constructive feedback and hold people accountable
- Difficulty with Navigating Challenging Dialogue™
TurnING Leadership Around
Beth's coaching in leadership and communication develops the dynamic, motivated, strong leaders necessary to drive your organization forward. With a focused and tailored Leadership Coaching Program and supporting workshops, Beth will work with you and your management team to drive positive change and improved performance:
- Partake in healthy dialogue
- Communicate effectively, with openness and clarity
- Understand and leverage team strengths
- Appreciate and manage the variety of communication styles
- Effectively interact with different work styles
Ready to take your Leadership to the next level?
You not only give me good direction and gentle nudging but have trusted in my ability to give feedback without the fear of being stuck by lightening and showing me all the positive effects of good, clear communication. Now that our shoulders have dropped a bit in terms of tension in our department our communication is easier, intentional and genuine with each other. The way in which we frequently reference advice and perspectives you’ve given to each of us is the truest indication of how tangibly helpful you’ve been in to us.
We still have lots of work to do and I’m looking forward to all of it.
Jenn HR Director, San Luis Obispo
I was struggling with a multitude of management issues and sometimes trying my hardest to deal with things just made things more muddied. What I have learned is that all managers and supervisors deal with similar issues. Beth has worked with me on how to recognize drama in the workplace and how not to feed into it. I feel that it has taken each of us in the group time to be able to recognize our issues, but we now understand the support network we have available to us in the Leadership course and have really begun to utilize it.