READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Navigating Challenging Dialogue® Leadership Certification
The leadership skills taught in the Leadership Certification workshop build long-term value for yourself and your organization. You can foster positive communication, reduce drama, improve clarity of communication, increase staff job satisfaction, and reduce turnover. Learn to teach, mentor, and coach within your organization!
- Sacramento Area- Roseville, CA - June 19-22, 2018 This event is being held at the Roseville Hyatt.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- An immersion experience of the Navigating Challenging Dialogue Skills Training.
- An understanding of the foundational components of Navigating Challenging Dialogue®, and development of new, effective leadership skills.
- Hands-on practice of the tools and principles of Navigating Challenging Dialogue.
- An introduction to facilitating experiential activities which will help your team to proactively discuss concerns and challenges, heading-off imminent problems.
- Individualized support and spot-coaching for implementation and next steps.
AFTER COMPLETING THIS TRAINING, YOU WILL:
- be able to give and receive feedback with more clarity and consistency.
- be prepared to mentor and assist others one-to-one with their tough conversations.
- see improvement in your own leadership skills and self-awareness.
- improve the performance of your own team using the tools of Navigating Challenging Dialogue.
AS A WORKSHOP PARTICIPANT, YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- The comprehensive Navigating Challenging Dialogue Leadership Guide.
- Everything you need to effectively mentor and coach your team.
- 12-months access to the online Resource Center where you can download all the course materials, worksheets, and forms.
- 12-months enrollment in our Mastermind Program – a continuation of the workshop that provides monthly, live support.
- Eligibility to apply to become a Master Facilitator.
- Credentials for your résumé and personnel file.
- Participate in an accelerated Navigating Challenging Dialogue® Skills Training.
- Be introduced to Navigating Challenging Dialogue core concepts and constructs including Emotional Intelligence and Experiential Learning.
- Gain insight into how personal actions and quality of communication impact the workplace.
- Learn strategies to model the use of respect, recognition and praise to motivate and hold others accountable.
- Explore ways to take ownership and accountability of work contributions, strengths and self-development.
- Learn to give and receive timely, constructive feedback.
- Understand the importance of clarity of job duties, expectations and alignment with mission and organizational goals.
- Learn strategies to set clear expectations, delegate and increase the accountability of staff and self.
- Inspire self and others to be curious, agile, life-long learners.
- Understand the value of inspiring and motivating others by connecting performance to the organizations mission, vision and goals.
- Learn the value of fostering an environment of regular communication and interaction.
- Learn to use the tools, worksheets and activities of Navigating Challenging Dialogue.
- Understand emotional triggers and how they confuse communication and create unnecessary drama and chaos.
- Learn concrete strategies to mitigate the impact of triggers in both planned and unplanned situations.
- Learn basic group facilitation and development skills.
- Gain experience in mentoring and coaching others to prepare for challenging dialogues.
- Complete reflection assessments to measure learning and competency.