READY FOR ORGANIZATIONAL EXCELLENCE?
Attend The Navigating Challenging Dialogue® Skills Training
Tackle the root of communication problems and establish a foundation for rock-solid connection. With a methodology rooted in brain-based research, take part in lively group discussion, targeted coaching, and experiential activities. Dive into the 6-step process and develop the tools to prepare and engage in healthy, successful dialogue.
There are 2 Ways to Participate
1) Request an On-site Workshop for Your Team
Beth Wonson will come to your offices to conduct the Skills Training workshop with your organization. Answer a few questions and we'll get in touch with the details to best serve your organization.
2) Attend an Open Enrollment Workshop
Ready to develop your leadership skills, and leverage the power of healthy, successful dialogue? Sign-up for one of our open enrollment Skills Training workshops held throughout the year.
Highlights Of The Skills Training Workshop
- Explore triggers that get in the way of healthy dialogue.
- Develop tools to mitigate the impact of our own triggers.
- Learn strategies to reduce unhealthy conflict and drama. You'll increase staff job satisfaction and reduce turnover.
Participate In Our Interactive Process
In this interactive workshop we tackle the root of communication problems and establish a foundation for rock-solid connection. Through the lens of brain-based research, take part in lively group discussion, targeted coaching, and experiential activities. Dive into this process and develop the tools to prepare and engage in healthy, successful dialogue.
- Gain insight into how personal actions and quality of communication impact the workplace.
- Explore the importance of the use of respect, recognition and praise to motivate and hold self and others accountable.
- Explore ways to take ownership and accountability of work contributions, strengths and self-development.
- Learn skills to effectively give and receive timely, constructive feedback.
- Gain insight into your unique behavioral patterns when under stress or feeling vulnerable that may block relationship building and professional advancement.
- Understand the importance of aligning job duties, expectations with mission and organizational goals.
- Be introduced to strategies to set clear expectations, delegate and increase the accountability of staff and self.
- Explore strategies to ask for clarity from others.
- Inspire self and others to be curious, agile, lifelong learners.
- Learn the value of fostering an environment of regular communication and interaction.
- Understand emotional triggers and how they confuse communication and create unnecessary drama and chaos.
- Learn concrete strategies to mitigate the impact of triggers in both planned and unplanned situations.
- Learn to use the Navigating Challenging Dialogue Worksheet and Navigating Challenging Dialogue Reframing Your Story tools.
- Participate in activities to practice and develop skills.
- Identify ways to transfer learning back to work environment.
- Complete a reflection assessments to measure learning and competency.
Upon Completion Of The Skills Training Workshop, Participants Will:
- Improve overall leadership competency and skill.
- Increase positive and clear communication among colleagues.
- Develop more positive relationships with staff, constituents and partner agencies.
- Be a more valued and effective participant in brain storming, problem solving and healthy conflict.
- Improve the ability to effectively delegate, give feedback, motivate and hold others accountable.
- Navigating Challenging Dialogue Participant Manual.
- Practice worksheets to help you best prepare for and conduct challenging dialogue.