Leadership Certification Workshop - Sacramento, CA - June 2018
- Be introduced to Navigating Challenging Dialogue™ core concepts and constructs.
- Participate in an immersion approach to utilizing the teaching tools, worksheets and activities.
- Understand emotional triggers and how they impact our ability to engage in clear, drama free dialogue.
- Learn basic group facilitation and development skills.
- Gain experience in mentoring and coaching others to prepare for challenging dialogues.
- Complete two reflection assessments to measure learning and competency.
- Learn how to access and utilize the Navigating Challenging Dialogue™ online resource center.
This event is being held at the Roseville Hyatt. Attendees who mention this workshop when booking their lodging may qualify for a discounted group rate. Get the complete details here.
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
45 minute lunch break and two 15-minute breaks
Roseville, ca (Sacramento area)
June 19-22, 2018
In the unfortunate event that you cannot attend the June 19th workshop, you may cancel prior to May 23, 2018 and we will refund 100% of your registration fee, minus a $100 processing fee.
If you cancel between May 24, 2018 and June 8, 2018, 50% of your registration fee will be refunded.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after June 8, 2018.
In extreme circumstances, you may be able to transfer your registration to another workshop date.
All cancellation requests must be sent to us via email to: email@example.com. When your cancellation is confirmed, you will receive an email with your Personal Confirmation Code required for processing the refund.