VIP Partnerships For Those Who Want More Than a Training Workshop or Program.
Our VIP Partnerships are for companies, organizations and individuals who want a collaborative partner who stands with them and supports them step by step through the growth process.
Our commitment to our VIP Partners is:
- Honesty and integrity.
- Open dialogue.
- Open access for spot check in’s, feedback and a soundboard.
- On-going assessments and adjustments to ensure we are on course and taking full advantage of all learning and developments along the way.
- Mentorship and coaching.
- Holding the space for you to take risks, try new behaviors, be vulnerable.
- Alignment with your goals and commitment to your growth and success.
- Our continued growth, learning and professional development to bring you the best tools, resources and practices available.
“The reason I love working with Beth is not only does she stand beside me in the fire as I stretch, change and grow, but she has stood in that fire herself.”
“The access I have through my VIP Partnership allows me check in when I’m feeling vulnerable or to get feedback on an idea or a plan before I pull the trigger.”
Your commitment to a VIP Partnership relationship:
- Open communication regarding changes, challenges, goals and fears.
- Commitment to being present in the process.
- Willingness to learn about and explore vulnerability as strength.
- Minimum of 6-month engagement.
We invite a limited number of individuals and organizations to participate as VIP Partners annually. The benefit to the client is access to all our services, skills and experts at a monthly rate versus an hourly or per service rate – saving you not only financial resources but also time. VIP Partners have unlimited access to Beth Wonson for spot check’s, feedback, thought work and planning for big meetings, small challenges and strategic decisions.
“Working with Beth in the VIP Partnership has allowed me to transition from a micro-manager to a leader that inspires, empowers, motivates, holds people accountable and provides resources. I’m less exhausted and frustrated and my team is performing at a whole new level.”
Services included in VIP Partnerships include:
- Confidential assessment
- 1:1 Executive Coaching for key staff
- Access to cutting edge tools including 360o Performance Evaluation, Strengths Assessment and DiSC Inventories
- Staff development workshops and training
- Access to BWC experts
- On-going evaluation and reports
VIP Partnerships are available for both individuals and for organizations. If you’d like to explore this option, give us a call for a confidential discussion.
Weekly Tips & Strategies
Sign up for the newsletter below and get weekly tips and insights that are sure to bring help motivate and focus you throughout the year. You will also be among the first to receive updates on our upcoming events and workshops.
Heart Expansion Exercise
Enjoy 10 easy minutes of accessing joy, abundance and peace!
Closing Speaker 1:00-2:00 p.m Find more info here…Events Details